Tuesday, January 13, 2009

29

1) Fuck I'm bad at keeping up with the internet. I am trying and that is what counts though. I think this just shows I need to work on my dedication to things.

2) I found this sweet place to download music. HUZZAH!!!

3) I am like, twelve days away from leaving and I haven't gotten my Visa/Passport back yet, my financial aid, and just like. Fuck! I feel so disheveled. What am I supposed to do?!!? Ahhhhh. I'm trying to get everything together, call whatever. And no one is there?!? What the heck South African Consulate. What the heck Santa Barbara's people?!?! SHOW ME THEE MONEY!!!

4) I've been hanging out at home with home people. It's good I guess. It feels weird because I am leaving?! I am leaving!!!

5) It's the final countdown and I need to smooth things out with my Mama. =C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What the heck Santa Barbara's people?!?!