1) Holy shit I love Jeff Buckley. His voice is so beautiful. MMMMMMM. Delicious dead people. WOOOOOOO.
2) I am living pretty much totally stress free. Awesome.
3) The only thing that is bugging me is that the girl I was supposed to sell my old flute to has just bought a flute from someone else. I mean seriously. Gross. So I put it up on OC Craigslist. Man. Someone just give me three hundred dollars and take it!!!
4) Since four is my favorite number.. I've been thinking a lot about this goodbye thing I am having. I have the tendency to overthink things, and to be honest I want this to be totally stress free. So I am thinking, fuck it all. I have like, no reputation to speak of (good I think) so I can just tell everyone. Okay, meet me at the Ruby at 10PM and if it is not poppin bo boppin then we can go to club dv8. And if that sucks we can find some 24 hour pho and/or taco place and just eat and chill. I mean, I really do not put much effort into mad rad party time, and I think it is the deep mesmerising conversation that people will miss.
5) DORO GOT A JOB AT THE HAT STORE!! I am sooooo mondo excited for this because I think out of all the retail in the world this is something is that extremo fabulous and she will truly enjoy. Seriously. But she may miss out on my goodbyes and taking me to the airport. Fuck, everything is so real and not real. I miss my mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment