Monday, February 28, 2011

155 Beauty Days











I don't think I ever truly appreciated the beauty of weekends. The option of sleeping in or rising early. The option of eating pre-breakfast, breakfast, breakfast snack, or brunch. Or even lunch! The options are almost totally overwhelming.

Speaking of that "o" word. It seems to be the word of the week here in Grace Young's mind. I keep thinking about what is over-whelming. Sometimes what is under-whelming. Now, what is over-whelming is the thought that we never say that something is just whelming. I don't even know if that is a word. Something to consider for today.

I love the weekends because it affords me the opportunity to dress however I want. I have the time to cook and ride my bike, and do other stuff that is totally fun and loving. I am excited for each following weekend, not so much because I dislike my job, but merely because that me time is decadently splendiforous.

I'm never over-whelmed or under-whelmed on weekends. Instead, I am just perfectly whelmed. If overwhelm means overcome with emotions... whelming must mean...

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Whelmed must mean you bring shame to your famiry unrike me who is so good at commenting on your brog