
It was elections last Wednesday. These are the two biggest parties, DA and ANC. The DA got 17% of the vote, ANC pretty much got the rest. It's really interesting how much people can still trust a government that has been kind of corrupt. Kind of like America. I really don't know enough, but it's interesting none the less.
2)

Polls open at nine and close at seven. At three, the lines still went this far back!!! So many people vote and out of all the voters, 70% are youth. How awesome is that!!?!?!!!! Seriously!
3)

Oh voting!
4) So everything has been pretty okay. I am sad and then fine and then sad and then fine. It comes and goes. This past weekend was really good just in terms of sitting around and sleeping and drowning myself in the OC season 4. It's finished!!! I have some pictures that I will put up next times because I have done a lot for this blog today!!!! We went to this river by McDonalds that I never knew existed!!! Never!!!!
5) So far my plans are to stay here until my visa runs out. Pretty much a month later. Do second session of summer school. I am applying for a Fulbright and maybe some other stuff as well. Good luck huh? Okay. So that is me.
No comments:
Post a Comment