Wednesday, April 29, 2009

60

1)

Another day trip to Durban with Yvonne to buy Mac mascara!! It's slightly cheaper here!!!!!! Anyways, this is an apple on the top of some building. It is really big and majestic and reminds me of Sloppy Firsts. Also there is a big donut somewhere in LA. I like donuts and I miss them very much.

2)

These are the boys. They went swimming at Ushaka Marine during the day. I will go someday as well. We are at Nandos, which will soon be documented as I eat it at least once a week. Good times.

3)

This is a man at Nandos. Bikers are so fabulous. I love his little hat!

4)

This is a child I found in Pavilions (the mall). I asked they Mom if I could buy it and she laughed and said yes then no. So I took pictures of her. It. So. Cute.

5)

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

OH MAN
I WANT TO EAT
DELICIOUS BABY
EL YUM