
This was the best dinner ever. It was for this crisis center called Ubuntu that a lot of the int'l students volunteer at for their service and learning class. We waited three hours for our food sitting next to the speaker listening to preaching, soul singing ear splitting solos, and it was all in Zulu. Suffice to say, I was totally pissed until the food. It was delicious.
2)

This is Japanese curry that me, Yvonne, and Michelle Yee made. It was delicious. I gave some to the guy who works at this food place on campus because he is going to make me curry when I ask!! How awesome is that?!
3)

This picture is dark but they are delicious wings I made. Wings wings wings with honey honey honey. YUM!!!
4)

This is me and Sam being really really really happy with chips when we got back really late. This is their Sour Cream and Onion. Also, this South Africa brand called Simba makes these chips. NOT LAYS!! Even though they have the name. How interesting!!!
5)

This is fusion. I made mince and beans and mixed it was easy mac. Hahahahaha. That is how low I can go!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment