There was 8.2 inches of snow in Atlanta last week. Slowly, I've been learning how to survive the cold. But alas, I was hit by something colder than cold-- SNOW. (And later on ice which is seriously way colder.) It all started (see two posts earlier) with me going to the Kwong-Tran residence to cook and eat dinner. Then the snow came. And school was canceled. And school was canceled again. And again. Until we ultimately had a ten day break. Which was pretty cool. Anyways, I ended up staying at the Kwong-Tran residence for about four days before the snow melted enough for Kevin to drive me home to change clothes. All four days I wore the same thing. Same leggings, same jeans, same long sleeve black shirt, same sweater, same jacket, same gloves, same beanie, same Air Scandals. Same same same.
How to survive the snow. Wear a sweater. Wear 2 pairs of tights or a pair of leggings underneath your jeans (done daily. Trust me.). Wear a big jacket (parkas are the best, but if you start to get tired of them you can wear a swacket. Or a trench coat with sweaters underneath). Wear good water proof shoes (Air Scandals and Korea rough terrain bottom heeled Storets boots).
Ugh. This post totally sucks.
1 comment:
lul
Post a Comment