d
a
It makes the most sense to list the foods that I ate at home as a great tiding of WELCOME BACK to the blog. It's been pretty much a month since I last got the chance to turn on this home computer. I went home to Los Angeles (San Gabriel GREAT MECCA OF DELICIOUS FOOD), came back to Atlanta and was greeted by the largest snow storm blizzard in the past 25 years (more on this later), headed to New Orleans, and finally came back to Atlanta.
I guess the most important reason why I am posting this multi-sensual (one sense here but all senses evoked by me now) dump is that I am currently participating in a detox cleanse. Dorosister and Daniel Nguyen did one last (for two weeks. Not sure how to say that. Last two weeks? No, that implies the past two weeks. A week ago for two weeks.) and they said it felt great. Fucking liars. I was so hungry today I almost died. I will stick through it because I think I pooed out a little nugget today that was hiding for a few years in a dark crevice of the colon.
No comments:
Post a Comment