Last night Ken, Brandon and I went to Gold Room via guestlisting from his Yelp Boss.
First we went to the Organization of Chinese Association's Holiday Party at Grand China Restaurant. The food was so delicious. Ate two heaping plates packed with SzeChuan cold noodles, garlicky eggplant, Chinese curry, beef ribs, shrimp toast (a definite must even though I hate shrimp), bok choy, guo tie, and moreee!!!! So yummbolicious. After that we needed to kill time before Gold Room so we went to Oxford Comics and looked at hentei and I read a whole graphic novel and off we went!
Gold Room was so so so mega swanktastic. It was definitely fun (free is fun) and fancy pants. It was circus themed so there were all these fancy (underdress but fabulous) circus people eating fire, hanging off sheets, living doll, raving clown, partner yogaing, amazing stuff. It's official-- I want to join the CIRCUSSSSSSSSS.
Backless chain dress from Wet Seal (it was like six dollars okay), cheapy one peep toe tights, blue heels (I added a fancy flash picture so you can see how blue they are okay Doronugget). I wore my pleather motorcycle jacket the whole time (almost) because there are old people there and they don't need to flash the flesh like at Primal.
No comments:
Post a Comment